CODESYS SoftMotion CNC+Robotics
- Engineering CNC and robotics tasks together with the logic application in one and the same tool
- Fully integrated in the IEC 61131-3 tool: 3D-CNC editor (DIN 66025 / G-Code) + configurator for robot axis groups
- Comprehensive library functions certified according to PLCopen for MotionControl (Part 1, 2 and 4)
- Processing and interpolation of CNC and robotics tasks using the power reserves of a high-performance PLC
- Kinematic transformations for many different systems, such as gantry, SCARA, and tripod robots
Integrated 3D-CNC- and robot control in the market-leading IEC 61131-3 software platform
With CODESYS SoftMotion CNC+Robotics the user can implement complex CNC and robotics tasks without having to leave the familiar interface of his IEC 61131-3 development system. For planning his CNC motions he can use the integrated DIN 66025 compliant 3D CNC editor with G code. The robotics tasks are planned with a user-friendly axis group configurator on the basis of established robotics transformations. The geometric data, interpolation, and kinematic transformation i. e. the processing of the axis groups are all implemented using library POUs. At the same time the user can take advantage of the complete functionality and performance range of the IEC 61131-3 development system.
CODESYS SoftMotion CNC+Robotics is an extension of CODESYS SoftMotion and contains the complete functionality of CODESYS SoftMotion. Requirement: The runtime system CODESYS Control SoftMotion CNC+Robotics has to be implemented on the motion controller.