カテゴリー: インフラコンポーネント, ハードウェアコンポーネント
- Increased data security in Sercos networks
- Optical bypasses ensure frictionless network operation
- When falling below the threshold the bypass takes (after the selected reaction time is set) the participants from the bus and passes the fibre optic signal to the next station
- The field of application extends to industry, hydraulic steel structures, marine engineering, wind turbines, offshore, power engineering, safety engineering, test engineering, etc.
The requirements for data networks are steadily increasing. In particular for large plants, a high performance of the fibre optic network is required. Especially bus & ring topologies are very susceptible to interference in case of failure of only one participant. The use of optical bypasses ensures frictionless network operation. In normal operation, the bypass passes the data directly to the bus user. The supply voltage of the subscriber is monitored by the optical bypass. Both are connected in parallel to a power supply.
Via DIP-switch the threshold voltage (30V-9V) and the reaction time (0s-75s) will be set. When falling below the threshold the bypass takes (after the selected reaction time is set) the participants from the bus and passes the fibre optic signal to the next station by. This is indicated by a red status LED. After correcting the error of the optical bypass the subscriber returns to the optical bus and the status LED turns green.
The field of application extends to:
- Industry, hydraulic steel structures, marine engineering
- Wind turbines, offshore, power engineering
- Safety engineering, test engineering, etc.
Wherever an optical bus system is in use and an increased data security is required, the optical bypass is available for 50/125 microns and 9/125 microns fibers.
Also in three versions:
- Eurolan IP66 FO Modular Wall distributor
- DIN rail-mounting
- 19 "rack-mounting