Real-time simulation software ISG-virtuos
- Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation for machines, plants and robots
- Simulation in control real-time
- 1:1 behaviour image of real components on the fieldbus
- (including parameterization, operating mode and kinematic behaviour)
- Numerous libraries for the construction of virtual plants
- Easy construction of client-owned modules thanks to software development kit SDK C++
- Physics-based material flow
ISG-virtuos is an established hardware in the loop simulation solution for the construction of digital twins that parallel the real systems at 100%. This is enabled by virtual module assemblies that behave 1:1 as the real module assemblies: regarding their interfaces, their behaviour in control real-time and their parameterization. The construction of the real-time simulation is effected via module assembly configuration which allows a fast adaption of the simulation to new plant configurations.
Furthermore, the factory simulation allows – apart from the classic simulation of material flow and logistics processes – deterministically exact performance predictions that include all components and assemblies. In doing so, also the physics-based material flow runs in control realtime (1ms).
ISG-virtuos users report up to
- 10% optimized plant performance
- 20% reduced product development costs and times
- 30% reduced project costs
- 80% reduced commissioning times